Since we commenced operations in 1976, Sherwood International has assisted a number of Mining companies to expand their operations in Africa. This has enabled them to get up and running quickly by outsourcing the backroom processes to a skilled specialist with unique knowledge of African operational challenges. Sherwood handles aspects as diverse as securing and negotiating consumables and engineering supplies, dealing with discounts and bulk supply problems, as well as supplier management issues, staffing issues, warehouse management, stock control headaches and on-time deliveries.
At Sherwood International, we implement best operating practices in warehouse management (receiving, assurance, binning, issuing, housekeeping and stock counting) to ensure you know exactly what items you have on hand. We can manage your physical inventory holding with detailed replenishment programs to ensure optimum stock levels and stock availability to meet your requirements.
Our current and past clients include:
Implementation of best practices in Inventory Management
Implementation of best practices in Warehouse Management
Procurement and product capability
Our procurement division is one of the best transactional operations in its class and has sourced the following types of products on behalf of our clients:
- Industrial Chemicals - Frothers, Re-agents, Water Treatment, Anti-scalents
- Transmission - Gearboxes, V-Belts, Couplings, Chain
- Fluid Control - Valves, Pumps, Hoses, Piping
- Steel - Angles, Flats, Channels, Beams
- Engineering - Bolts/Nuts, Bearings, Welding, Lifting, Tools, Grating
- Conveyor - Rollers, Idlers, Belting
- PPE - Helmets, Overalls, Boots, Dust Masks
- Laboratory - Chemicals, Utensils
- Miscellaneous - Tyres, Medicals, Liners, Vehicle , Spares